Highly specialized Health Science School in New Brunswick, New Jersey, with 200 goal oriented students, seeks a dedicated and motivated professional to empower young people to reach for and attain their goals.
The high school is accepting resumes for a full-time 10-month Spanish Teacher starting immediately. The incumbent should have proven expertise in communicative style teaching and instruction of heritage speakers.
Skills and Attributes:
- Demonstrate knowledge in subject area
- Ability to read, write and speak fluently in both English and Spanish
- Ability to maintain a positive learning environment
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- NJ Teaching Certification.
- Experience teaching in high school preferred.
- Requires a criminal history background check, proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
Competitive compensation and benefits package offered.
Please submit a cover letter (with salary requirements), resume and a copy of your certification by email to: